In compliance with Article 10 in Law 34/2002, of the 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, the data identifying can be founded below.
Corporate Name: Naturpie, S.L.U.
Avda. de Novelda, 197
03206 Elche (Alicante)
All the contents in this web site (including text files, images, audio, video, graphic design and source code) are protected by national intellectual and industrial property laws.
None of these texts, graphics, audio or video supports may be modified, copied, reproduced or translated without the express authorisation of Naturpie SLU, unless expressly indicated to the contrary.
Naturpie SLU will not be held liable for the incorrect use which may occur to the contents on our website, being the sole responsibility of the person that accesses or uses them.
Naturpie SLU will not assume any responsibility for the information contained on the website to third parties which could be accessed by links or browsers from this website.
Website updates and modifications
Naturpie SLU reserves the right to modify or discontinue any part of the website or its design and appearance, without previous notice, and without assuming any responsibility as a result.
Technicals aspects indications
Naturpie SLU will not assume any liability which may arise from technical problems or faults that may occur while connected to the Internet, as well as any damage that may be caused by third parties illegitimately intruding the web without the control of Naturpie SLU.
We are exonerated of any responsibility of any possible damage that users could experience as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information acquired from other resources.
In compliance with Article 10 in Law 34/2002, of the 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, we informed that the owner of the website https://piesanto.es is Naturpie SLU. According to the requirement set out in the aforementioned act, please be informed about the following:
The owner of this web site is Naturpie SLU, with CIF number B54521331 and address in PG IN CARRUS AV NOVELDA, 197 03206 ELX/ELCHE (ALACANT) and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is inscribed in the _Mercantile Registry of Alicante in volume 3481, book 206, page number A 122943, inscription no 1.
Users Responsibilities and System
Navigating, access and using the NATURPIE SLU lends to the user conditions, which should be accepted here when navigating the NATURPIE SLU, as established without prejudice to the application of the corresponding regulation whose legal compliance is required according to this case.
The Naturpie SLU web pages provide a wide diversity of information, services and details. The user assumes the responsibility of the correct use of the website. This responsibility will extend to:
The truthfulness and lawfulness of the information provided by the user and the formulas provided by Naturpie SLU in order to access certain content or services offered on the web.
The use of information, services, and details offered by Naturpie SLU that are contrary to what is provided in the present conditions, laws, morality, proper conduct or public peace, or by any other means that could injure the rights of third parties or the functioning of the website itself.
Policy of links and extensions of responsibility
Naturpie SLU is not responsible for the content on web pages that the user may be able to access through the links established on its website and declares that in no way will it proceed to examine or exercise any type of control over the content from other pages on the web. In addition, neither will it assume any responsibility for the technical availability, exactitude, truthfulness, validity or legality of foreign pages to the property of that which can be accessed through any links.
Naturpie SLU declares to have adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any type of damage to the users of its website that arise from navigating throughout its web pages. As a result, Naturpie SLU is not responsible, in any form, of the possible damages that a user may encounter due to navigating the Internet.
Naturpie SLU reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems necessary, without prior warning, for the content of its website. Inasmuch as it relates to the content of the website, such as its conditions of use or the general contracting conditions. These modifications may be completed, on its website, in any manner allowed under the law, and whose fulfillment will be required for as long as they are published on the web and until they are validly modified by other modifications in the future.
Protection of information
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Naturpie SLU informs the users of its website that the personal information obtained by the business through the forms provided on its pages will be held in an automated filling system that is the responsibility of Naturpie SLU, with the goal of being able to fulfill the commitments established between both parties and do so easier and faster.
In addition, Naturpie SLU informs of the possibility to exercise its right to access, cancel, change and oppose this by writing to its address at: PG IN EL CARRUS AV NOVELDA, 197 03206 ELX/ELXCHE (ALACANT).
If Naturpie SLU has not received communication of the contrary, Naturpie SLU will understand that the information has not been modified and that you commit to notify us of any change and that we have your consent to use this information to promote a loyal relationship between parties.
Intellectual and industrial property
The rights to the intellectual and industrial property derived from all text and images, such as the methods and means they are presented and assembled on its web pages, belong to, by itself or as assigned, Naturpie SLU. They will therefore be protected as intellectual property by Spanish law, and Spanish and community regulations will be applied to them regarding this field, as well as international treaties relating to the material and registered in Spain.
All rights reserved. In compliance with the Law on Intellectual Property in _second paragraph of Article 8 and 32.1, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and use, in part or as a whole, of the content of the web pages, without the express consent of Naturpie SLU is expressly prohibited.
The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial copyright pertaining to Naturpie SLU. The User may view the elements on the portal and also print them out, copy them and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system installed in the Naturpie SLU pages.
Legal actions, applicable laws and jurisdiction
Naturpie SLU also reserves the right to present civil or legal actions that are considered appropriate for the improper use of its web pages and content or by not fulfilling these present conditions.
The relationship between the provider and the user will be regulated by the current Spanish regulation. Any dispute which may arise, the parties may agree to submit such dispute to an arbitral tribunal or recourse to ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the jurisdiction and competence rules in this respect. Naturpie SLU has its registered office in ALACANT, España.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Naturpie SLU informs that the e-mails provided by Users will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of Naturpie SLU in order to receive our Newsletter, periodically.
You may exercise your rights to access, modify, cancel and opposite processing of your personal data by writing to PG IN EL CARRUS AV NOVELDA, 197 03206 ELX/ELCHE (ALACANT).
As long as nothing to the contrary is communicated, we will assume that your details have not changed, that you will notify us of any changes, and according to Article 21.1 of Law 34/2002LSSI-CE, once your subscription is completed, herewith grant us permission to use the data provided for the aforementioned purposes.
Likewise, the user could revoke the consent given at any moment, cancelling their newsletter subscription by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
The validation of your subscription thus implies acceptance of this clause.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Law 34/2002, of the 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, Naturpie SLU informs the users that each one has their own profile in Facebook social network in order to advertise their products and services.
Each user has their own profile in the mentioned Social Network and has decided to join the site created by _Naturpie SLU, showing interest in the contents advertised on the Net. By joining our site, user provides us their consent to processing of personal data published on their profile.
Naturpie SLU has access and can use their users public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network. They will not be incorporated in any file.
According to the rights of access, rectification, erasure or objections and LOPD, some important issues must be taken into account:
Access: it will be defined by the Social Network functionality and the capacity of access to the users profiles information.
Rectification: it could only be undertaken with the information controlled by Naturpie SLU, such us deleting comments published on the site. Normally, this right must be exercised in the Social Network.
Cancellation and/or objection: as in the previous case, it could only be undertaken with the information controlled by Naturpie SLU, such us stopping linked to the profile.
Naturpie SLU will carry out the following actions:
- Access to the public profile information
- Publish in the user profile all the information previously advertised on Naturpie SLU.
- Send personal and individual messages using the Social Network channels.
- Update the page status that will be published in the users profile.
At any time, users can control their connections, remove the irrelevant content and restrict who he/she shares files with just by accessing the privacy configuration.
Once joined to Naturpie SLU site, User could publish comments on it, share links, images, photos or any other media content on the Social Network. In all cases, User must be their owner or have the consent of third parties. It is expressly forbidden to post on the site any content such as test files, graphics, photos, videos that could infringe the moral, ethic, good taste or could violate the intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to images or the law. In all these cases, Naturpie SLU reserves the right to withdraw immediately that content and could block that user permanently.
Naturpie SLU will not assume any responsibility for the contents published freely by their users.
Users must take into account that their posts will be known by other users. As a result, every user will be responsible for their own privacy.
All the images posted on the site will not be registered to any file by Naturpie SLU. Although, they will remain on the Social Network.
Contest and promotions
Naturpie SLu reserves the right to conduct contests and promotions in which the users joined to their site, might participate. All the terms and contest conditions will be published on the Social Media just in the case that contests take part on it, always in compliance with LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulation.
The Social Network does not endorse, recommend or sponsor, in any way, our promotions and it is not associated with them.
Naturpie SLU will take use of its Social Network to publish their products and services and in case any users contact details should be required for business prospecting, they will be used according to legal requirements in LOPD and LSSI-CE.
The fact of recommending Naturpie SL site to other users, will not be considered advertising. This way, they could also profit from the promotions or be informed about their activity.
Exchanges and Returns
If you want to exchange a size or colour, or to return a pair, you just have to select it below purchase line you ordered.
If you want to request an exchange or return, please take into account that:
- It is only possible to request it on our website: https//piesanto.es
- To request it, place the mouse pointer over "My account" section and click "login" to enter your username and password. Then, Click on "HELLO", select "My orders" and access the one where you acquired the item you want to return.
- The maximum period to request it, it is 30 days, from the purchase date.
- It is so IMPORTANT to specify us the RETURN REASON and It should be necessary a time interval of two hours to schedule a collection.
- The shoes must be packed as you received them in order to prevent any damages during the journey.
- If you request a return, you could choose between a refund for the total purchase’s amount except the shipping costs, or between a promotional code to redeem on our online shop for the total purchase's amount.
- The Promotional Code to purchase on our online shop is indivisible, non-refundable and one-time use by the whole value. If you do not use the total amount, this remaining value will be lost. Promotional codes will not be applied retroactively. As soon as we check the perfect condition of the returned pair, we will send the Promotional Code.
- As soon as we receive your return or exchange request, we will send you an e-mail.
- You could send us the product to return by yourself. Please specify this in your return request. We will refund you the full purchase amount as soon as we check the perfect condition of the returned product.
- Send it to the following address:
PieSanto - Tienda Online
Avenida de Novelda, 197
03206 Elche (Alicante)
- Send it to the following address:
- If you prefer, you could use our free pick up service. According to your location, follow the instructions below:
- If you live in Spain (except Canarian Islands, Ceuta and Melilla): you should specify us your available timetable for planning the collection and a telephone number as well. It should be necessary a time interval of two hours to schedule a collection. Do not worry about the returning label (the transport company will stick it when they collect the package). We will refund you the full purchase amount except the shipping costs (2,99€/pair) as soon as we check the perfect condition of the returned product.
- If you live in Canarian Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: you should specify us your available timetable for planning the collection and a telephone number as well. It should be necessary a time interval of two hours to schedule a collection. Wait for the prepaid returning label that we will send you by e-mail. Stick it to the package and wait for the carrier. They will pick it up in the timetable that you specified. We will refund your purchase amount except 35€ (Canarian Islands departure SAD and Island Council - Cabildo - are not included).
- If you live out of Spain: you should specify us your available timetable for planning the collection and a telephone number as well. It should be necessary a time interval of two hours to schedule a collection. Wait for the prepaid returning label that we will send you by e-mail. Stick it to the package and wait for the carrier. They will pick it up in the timetable that you specified. We will refund the amount except the shipping costs (4,99€/pair) as soon as we check the perfect condition of the returned product.